Thank you for your interest in purchasing a Vendor Table and/or Program Ad for our 8th District Roundup!
Important details follow below, as well as the payment portal for Vendors and Program Advertisers.
Vendor & Program Ad Options
Sponsor & Vendor Commitments must be received by: January 5
Program Ads must be received by January 5.
Vendor Tables - Doors open at 4pm to set up. Guests registration begins at 5pm; Welcome Reception begins at 6pm.
Vendor Table + 2 Tickets Option - $350
Vendor Table + 1 Ticket Option - $215
Vendor Table (Extra Table or Table without Dinner Ticket) $100
*Each table is for two days and the tickets include Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, and Saturday Lunch.
Please note: all ads must be received by or on Wednesday, January 5.
Full Page $125
Half Page $75
Quarter Page $50
Important information for Sponsors, Vendors and Program Advertisers:
Vendor Tables which are included with a Sponsorship must be purchased on the main Sponsorship page.
- Sponsorships which include signage must have all logos submitted by January 5 at the very latest.
- Due to the size, signage may require more time to process and print.
- Our printer may need to move the print date up -depending on their demand- therefore we strongly encourage that all logos and print matter for signage be submitted before January 5.
Sponsor and Vendor Committments must be received by January 5.
Sponsorships and Vendor Tables with dinner tickets can only be guaranteed by January 5, unless expressly accepted by authorized Committee members after January 5.
- This is due to when Bavarian Inn Lodge must place their food order, and exceptions will only be made by the Committee after consultation with the Bavarian Inn Lodge.
- *This date can change, so please reserve your Sponsorship / Table sooner rather than later.
- Sponsorships and Vendor Tables with dinner tickets can only be guaranteed by January 5, unless expressly accepted by authorized Committee members after January 5.
Please contact April Snyder (app[email protected] or 248-736-9327) prior to purchasing your table.
- The 8th District Republican Committee reserves the right to refuse participation or admittance of any individual, campaign or organization, for any reason. Therefore, payment does not automatically ensure participation or any sponsor, vendor or advertiser in this event.
- Please contact April Snyder (app[email protected] or 248-736-9327) prior to purchasing your table.
- All Ads must be approved by the 8th District Republican Committee.
All Program Ads must be received by January 5.
- Exceptions will only be made on a case by case basis.
Our Program Ad team may need to reach out to you to consult with you regarding your layout design.
- Failure to respond to the Program Ad team's requests by date of printing may result in a published version of your program ad that varies from your original submission.
- Every reasonable effort will be attempted to maintain the integrity of your original submission. However, some matters are beyond our control and may result in a variation of color, font, or other detail.
- The Program dimensions will be posted here as soon as the printer supplies them to us.
- The artwork / design requirements will be posted here as soon as the printer supplies them to us.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We do look forward to hearing from you and working with you for a very successful event!
REMITTANCE INSTRUCTIONS TO PAY BY CHECK:
- An invoice for the agreed sponsorship will be mailed upon request. We request remittance as soon as possible.
- Credit card or personal check. If paying by personal check or a check drawn on a business account which is a sole proprietorship, partnership or LLC treated as a partnership for tax purposes, please make check payable to “8th Congressional Dist. Republican Committee.”
- If paying with a corporate check, or with a check drawn on an LLC treated as a corporation for tax purposes, please make check payable to: “8th Congressional Dist. Republican Committee - Admin Account”
- Please mail checks to 8th District Committee, 6169 Belsay Rd., Grand Blanc, MI 48439.
- To make a Corporate Payment for any Sponsorship, Vendor Table or Program Ad, please contact:
- If you would like your corporate donation to be invoiced, please contact:
- (Treasurer) Shannon Elenbaas: [email protected] or call 810-955-7886
Payments by check can submit the following form: