Bring the whole family! Let your loved ones enjoy all that Frankenmuth has to offer while you join us for the first annual 8th District Roundup!
Friday, January 12, 2024 - Registration at 5pm - Doors Open at 6pm - Dinner & Keynote Speaker Program begins at 7pm
Welcome Reception from approximately 6pm - 7pm. Dinner and Keynote beginning at 7pm. Afterglow Reception with local band Viva Rex following Dinner.
Saturday, January 13, 2024 - Continental Breakfast (7:30am-8:30am) - Legislative Panels (9am-12pm) - Lunch & Keynote Speaker (12:10pm)
After a continental breakfast, hear from your elected Representatives, Senators, Supreme Court Justice, plus meet candidates for local, state (including Michigan Supreme Court) and federal office during the Legislative Panels. Now more than ever, it is imperative to know what is happening in Lansing. The Roundup wraps up with our final keynote address during lunch.
There are three ticket options to choose from below:
- Friday Only ($75)
- Saturday Only ($75)
- Friday & Saturday ($135)
*Ticket prices are for food, provided non-alcoholic beverages and program only. Hotel room is not included in price of tickets.
Book your room at the Bavarian Inn Lodge here and use booking code 13O1RX (13-the letter O-1RX).
For Sponsorship Information, CLICK HERE.
For Vendor Information, Click Here.
REMITTANCE INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT BY CHECK (preferred):
- An invoice for the agreed sponsorship will be mailed upon request. We request remittance as soon as possible.
- Credit card or personal check. If paying by personal check or a check drawn on a business account which is a sole proprietorship, partnership or LLC treated as a partnership for tax purposes, please make check payable to “8th Congressional Dist. Republican Committee.”
- If paying with a corporate check, or with a check drawn on an LLC treated as a corporation for tax purposes, please make check payable to: “8th Congressional Dist. Republican Committee - Admin Account”
- Please mail checks to 8th District Committee, 6169 Belsay Rd., Grand Blanc, MI 48439.
- If you need us to invoice your corporation, please email Shannon at [email protected].
1 Covered Bridge Lane
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
Google map and directions